02 May 2006

Back in Dalian... and Busy

Hi All,

I did not have time to post since I came back to Dalian. Was so busy with work all day and night.

Some key highlights :
- From 20th April, I did not get to sleep for 40 hours due to a huge project launch.
- Partying in Dalian is fun! Will share with you all a Bar called ALICE BAR...
- Eat Eat Eat. I visited more eating places... Both High Class and Budget.

Well.. Will continue posting after the Golden Week in China.

What ? Don't know what is Golden Week ? Golden Week is a 1week holiday in China. Yes, 1 week from 1st May - 7th May. By right, everyone is off on holiday, to rest and be with family members.

For me, I am working in a Japan Office, so I follow the Japanese calendar. One thing nice is, They also have Golden Week.. from 3rd May - 7th May.

So... I will be off till then...

See you all later...

No comments: