20 March 2006

Inside the Apartment

Now, let's look inside the apartment.














This is the Floor Plan. You can see that it is very very small. (Click to enlarge)















This is what you see when you enter the house. Actually the toilet is on the left. But you don't notice it because when you step in and close the main door. It seems disappeared. You can see, on the right, that is the living room. And on the left that is the Bed room door and the kitchen door.















This is the living room. You can see a nice Sofa Bed (Snoopy and some Disney Charaters on the cover). A Cable TV with over 20 channels (All chinese.. But I watched F1 yesterday, LIVE). A foldable table that can expand to sit nearly 6 people comfortably. The view out of the window is nice too.














Here, you can see the Seaside. XingHaiPark's beach. It is just 5 mins walk down the road and across the mainroad. A huge park with nice garden leading to the beach. I will be there most of the time in Summer I think.















This is what it looks like if you stand near the window and look towards the main entrance. You can see the Toilet door left openned at the main entrance. The landlord also installed the telephone for me. I can then install ADSL to online everyday at home.














Here's my bedroom. A super-single bed (with new bed spread, pillow and blanket i bought in the mall). It has a nice view too and have a few built-in cabinets. A small desk for me to work on. But.. No chairs... Darn.















Right outside my bedroom is the Waching machine straight ahead and the kitchen door on the right. I have tested the washing machine washing the cloth I used to wipe the whole house. It worked really quietly. (Better than the one I have in Penang). But the water pressure is low, so it took some time to fill up the tub and wash.















Kitchen ! With a stove on the far left, an exhaust unit (very very strong) on the stove, few built in cabinets and a Fridge. The view out of the window is to another apartment across the alley. I stood there for a while and I saw most of the families are old elderly couples.















This is what you see when you step out of the kitchen. There's the door to the hall. And you can see a Huge Mirror on the wall of the walk way.















Well, at least we know that the mirros is working well.. ahhaha.

Last but not least. Something I really disappointed with. The Toilet/Bathroom. It is smaller than Genting's First World hotel's bathroom.

You can see, that's the toilet in the middle of the room and the shower is above your head.

There are no sink for you to brush your teeth or wash your face. So I have to brush my teeth in the Kitchen Sink instead !!!! And comb my hair in the hallway's mirror.

Well... That's the inside of my apartment in Dalian.

Next post, I will show you around the apartment. I will also include the pictures of a Free GYM located right beside my apartment. hahah :D

4 comments:

jack said...

wa.....not bad leh.....smaller than the apartment i used to stay in KL! LOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

he will need more than 1 soap there.. squating for a period of time is bad for health.. u could even black-out and pengsan if u stand up straight right away. but i guess u won't fall into the jamban because u're too tall already. probably just *splat* on the wall.

Johnson Lam said...

Yes, the toilet/bathroom is a bit sad. The water pressure is also low. So I need to take very slow bath. Thank God the water is warm for me to stay in there comfortably. And Yes, I am holding on to the soap very securely. If it really drops.... hmm.. I think I will pick it up, wash it clean and use it again.. hahahahah.

Anonymous said...

the apartment is super nice and comfy, for one person.....don't mind having one like that for myself...but YUCK! The toilet!....is there any malls nearby you can go to pinjam toilet to poo poo....

oh ,..one thing lacking in your apartment,...a nice doggie....yah hah hah!.