29 March 2006

Low Budget Lunch

Today's blog will be very short. Not sure what to write about my Low Budget Lunch. Seeing is believing... Here.. Look at it for yourself.

This is RMB 5.00 (RM 2.50). This is a meal I have for lunch everyday near the office. For RMB 6.00 I can get 4 side dishes. As you can see, the above is only 3 side dishes. And the selection of side dish are always the same every day. 80% are vegetables.. the rest, a bit of meat.


Hmm... Everyone LOVES it... As these are the only food we can get around the office.. We have to stick with it... Sad eh ?

Now, you know why I need to spend more to eat something special at night... As my lunch is so sad...

2 comments:

Johnson Lam said...

hmm True also.. But very tasteless ler.. I need to take a Train to town (10 mins) to get Mc D.

jack said...

McD=Size Me Up....u know wat i mean...LOL!

vege good!!