22 March 2006

My Daily Breakfast Routine

Breakfast... Every morning, I wake up at 6am here. At 6am, you can already see the sun and the sky is as bright as Malaysia at 8am. Anyway, just 3 days staying here, I already developed a routine. Share with you all here.


I walk into my Kitchen. Sigh. Here are the only items I have for now. I will put on the Pot with water and let it boil. (At the same time, I will go for my shower, brush my teeth and all that).


Here are the items in my fridge. I will stock up more when I have time to go shopping again. Here are the current items (Eggs, Beer, Gatorade, Blueberry Jam, Bread, sausage, Coke, Sprite).

Here is the items in my Food Cabinet. As usual, bachelor's best friends are Instant Noodles... hehehe.


These are the items I have for breakfast. (2X Eggs, 1 Cup of Ovaltine, 1 piece of bread and 1 Banana). This will last me from 7am - 11am. Where I have my lunch near Dell.

Ok then. Time to go to office.

1 comment:

jack said...

Ovaltine nice ah? there got Milo bo?