28 March 2006

Seafood Restaurant in XingHaiSquare

Ever wanted to take a look how China Seafood looks like ? Well, I had a chance to taste some last night. (Camera Phone pictures again. Taken secretly as they don't allow picture to be taken on their 'products')


One thing really nice about Seafood restaurant in China, they labled the price properly, let you choose the product (FRESH) and they will cook them fresh.

Anyway, browsing through the selections. They seems to have a lot of variety. All types of clams, fresh fish, shells.... and....


HUK ?? What are these ? According to a work mate these are "Deep Sea - Ocean Worms". WORMS ?? Well, they are very alive.. swimming around in the bucket... Yewww.... I don't think I am gonna taste any of these.


The orders are keyed into these wireless device. I was really scared to take this pic.. Because from another angle, it looks like I am a pervert. A friend of mine from Xiamen (in pink) was making the order. I don't have a clue what to eat. Too many to select from...


Hmm Dinner was served. Scallops ! And it is HUGE. check the size of it compared to my plate.


Here is another nice one. Roasted Goat Rib. It smells so good and the meat is so tender.


hmm... Snails. I have tasted them in a Japanese restaurant before. And this time, it is even larger. Nearly 5 inch in length, these Water snails are boiled and served directly from the pot. They are so fresh, you can even taste the mud these things are wriggling in all day. Hehehe.

Did you notice the plate of goodies on the top right on the snail picture ? It is actually China's version of Roti Canai :D. They called it "Hand Tear Biscuit" Direct translated.

We also ordered Soup and we ate all these with Rice. I was actually quite full after all these. Darn, it is really good. I don't think I will come here alone as I sense the bill is really expensive. My friend from Xiamen paid for it. I did not even have a chance to split the bill.

Anyway... A good, fancy Seafood Experience...

3 comments:

jack said...

i feel like this guy going to be "tua pui ta lian ah pek" soon....muahahahahhaha!!!

Johnson Lam said...

Hahahah.. Got a lot of food to eat. I think.. the selection is more than Penang liau.

Anonymous said...

dont want to read your blog liau...always tempting me with food. seafood and japanese food somemore. Feeling HUNGRY now....will be searching for real sea food to eat rather than 'see' all your photo food only...cheh!. Oh BTW, mum's bday we eating CRABs..

Please again, FEDEX the worms over...want to taste some...

Sounds like a very interesting life, rather than 'lonely'....

In USJ, cannot get 3 dishes for RM2.50 lor....everything RM4 above...bye...